- Lifestyle Options
- Eva’s House
Eva’s House provides a feeling of the familiar and of belonging—and a place of purpose, support and well-being. Our program optimizes independence, safety, health and quality of life for those at all stages of Alzheimer’s along with person-centered and abilities-focused assisted living like nowhere else.
We know that each resident is unique and deserving of support customized to his or her needs, history, interests, and desires. Families are an integral part of each resident’s journey. Educated and supported by our care partners, families help create life stories, which forever guide our uniquely person-centered program.
Eva’s House Memory Supportive Care Environment includes:
- The Life Enrichment Center is the hub for activities designed for residents with memory loss. This 3,700 square foot Center is funded through the Campaign for Memory Care Excellence and it is the first of its kind in Michigan.
- The Center has abundant natural light and special spaces designed for cooking, crafts and art, indoor gardening, aviary enjoyment and music appreciation. The spaces open into a cathedral-roofed gallery with a fireplace and fountain, and seating for group functions.
- A peer-to-peer living environment with households specially designed to meet the individual needs of its residents.
- Tailored environments and specifically trained staff to create the ideal social and physical setting to enable residents to flourish and easily move through each household as their support needs change.
Eva’s House Dementia Capable Memory Care Program includes:
- The Warchol Best Abilities Care ModelSM, which provides the positive perspective and support to discover remaining abilities, engage unique personalities and interests, nurture the soul, and cultivate a life of quality.
- Our interdisciplinary team of passionate dementia trained professionals performs a comprehensive assessment of each resident — including use of the powerful Cognitive Disabilities Model of Claudia Allen.
- The Allen Cognitive Level becomes a roadmap for care partners in designing care and programs that maximize remaining abilities. Each Level informs what independence is possible resulting in elevated emotional well-being, and allowing each resident to function at their highest level every day.